lunes, 26 de octubre de 2020



Appetaizers!

😄 Hello my name is Estuardo, I'm going to tell you about my favorite place to eat, 
my favorite restaurant is pizza hut, because the food is so delicious and crunchy,
I recommend the  twelve  units baked wings combo , the cheese sticks 10 units,
the triple cheese also and the cheese Poppers , finally I recommend the Supreme
 Breads, I have had some of them and they are very rich.

Main Dishes , Side Dishes!


😁 For the main dishes and side dishes , I have had the hut pack  cheesy pops or,
the cheese lovers pizza, I have had the extreme 4 seasons pizza and it really is
yummy, I also recommend that you eat the pizza hut pasta because it is very
delicious like the original family of the cavatini, I have had a lasagna bolognese
and I have also had a duo of pasta with some garlic bread,  I have also eaten 
palitroques with bolognese sauce and  some Hut Cheese Dippers.



Dessert and Drinks!

😋 For desserts, I recommend the Cinnamon Sticks accompanied with caramel sauce, 
they are delicious, I have eaten a piece of three milk cake, I also tried some very nice  cinnamon rolls with vanilla icing, for the drinks I recommend horchata juice when I tried it I liked it a lot, i have drunk lemonade  with ice it was very Delicious. 










3 comentarios:

  1. I want garlic bread of Pizza but! Good work.. nefiu

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really like the pizza. This place is one of the best. Tell me what menu shouldn't miss i to try, apart of the pizza?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. That restaurant has a lot of delicious food!
    How often do you eat at the restaurant?

    ResponderBorrar

MY FUTURE PREDICTION IN 2050!!

  ¿HOW OLD WILL YOU BE ? In 2050 i will be fifty-four years old, i will be old. ¿ WILL YOU HAVE CHILDREN? Yes, i will have children.    In t...