jueves, 29 de octubre de 2020

MY FUTURE PREDICTION IN 2050!!

 



¿HOW OLD WILL YOU BE ?

In 2050 i will be fifty-four years old, i will be old.

¿ WILL YOU HAVE CHILDREN?

Yes, i will have children.  In the future I will like to have two or three  biological children, i will also adopt a child also, Also, if my wife can't have children, maybe we rent a tummy to have a child.

¿WHAT KIND OF HOUSE WILL YOU HAVE?

i  will have a big house with three levels with a big garden and a swimming pool and with an extreme playground in the garden, I will also have have a gym, also a studio where I can make my own electronic music, tambien tendre un gran salon donde tomar mis clases de baile.

¿ WHERE WILL YOU LIVE?

i will live in a place where the weather will be warm and cool and where there are many trees, I will also live in a place where I have a great view, I will  live in places where there is a lot of nature.


¿WHAT WILL YOU BE?

I will be a systems engineer and create applications to standing out  in business, I will also be a great dancer and professional choreographer.

¿WILL YOU BE MARRIED?  ¿WILL YOU BE RICH?

Sure, I'll be married, maybe with nephews or grandchildren already !!, if i will be rich? ...I will only tell them that I will be very happy and very healthy.




3 comentarios:

  1. You are right Nephi, the changes will be very big and that is what is expected in that year. Very good!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Maybe in 2050 with technology you and your wife won´t rent a uterus because there may be another option, for example, a uterus transplant. Have you thought about that?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Interesting, you will can do all that if you propose yourself.
    Good luck!!!

    ResponderBorrar

MY FUTURE PREDICTION IN 2050!!

  ¿HOW OLD WILL YOU BE ? In 2050 i will be fifty-four years old, i will be old. ¿ WILL YOU HAVE CHILDREN? Yes, i will have children.    In t...